Dragon Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Real Life Pictures
RPing Rules EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:12 am by Amrit

» Returned At Last
RPing Rules EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:08 am by Amrit

» Unity Stadium
RPing Rules EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:26 am by Kazekage1625

» Violent Volcano
RPing Rules EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:10 pm by Serpanok Mara

» Town Of Miner
RPing Rules EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:34 pm by Serpanok Mara

» Kaze the fallen son Zeus
RPing Rules EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:50 am by Kazekage1625

» Tower Of Life
RPing Rules EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:06 pm by Kazekage1625

» Temple of death
RPing Rules EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:27 am by Serpanok Mara

» Lucan Birel
RPing Rules EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:23 pm by Caeluath Ruaelis

Statistics
We have 40 registered users
The newest registered user is fortypad

Our users have posted a total of 269 messages in 67 subjects

RPing Rules

Go down

RPing Rules Empty RPing Rules

Post by Amrit Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:26 am

RPing as your character, everything must be explained as thoroughly as possible in order to avoid confusion. The more you put in your post, the better it is, and the easier it is for others to understand what you are doing. Auto-hitting is not allowed and is grounds for a warning. If it continues, you will receive a temporary ban. If, upon your return, it still proceeds, I will remove the problem from the site. In laymen terms, that means YOU.

Fighting with the Admins is grounds for immediate removing from the site. I allow you to be here to enjoy and help others enjoy the beauty and wonder of peoples’ imagination. If you are nice and behave, you help this place flourish and thrive. If you are rude and disrespectful, you become an infestation of despair and dishonor. Therefore, it does the site no good to have you on it. I in this manner believe that if this behavior is seen, that I feel no guilt in removing the problem. That means you. Therefore, I ask that you don’t give me or anyone else to remove you from the site. I would rather this be a place for everyone to enjoy. Thank you.” I am usually nice and will give a warning once if this behavior appears. After that, it becomes too much of a hassle to keep peace with someone determined to cause a problem. I do hope it won’t have to happen.

Spells: Small spells need no incantation. As for the more powerful and more destructive spells, and incantation is needed in order to focus and concentrate its destructive powers.

Example: “Upon the icy peek high above, let snow burry they sinners love. For frigid be my foes deep stare, be still as ice and sleep not care.” All around my foe and me, the temperature begins to drop and the sky darkens with grey clouds that swirl above us. Suddenly, the wind picks up and my hair is blown behind me as a flurry of ice suddenly shoots down from above us and aims straight for my foe. They start hitting the ground in front of him and when the shards collide with the ground, they rupture and pillars of ice form in their stead. Still the ice rains down, and heads in a dangerous path towards my foe.

The stronger the spell, the longer the incantation, this is what will make the battles interesting.

Amrit
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2008-08-20

https://dragonwarriors.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down