Dragon Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Real Life Pictures
Midnight Magic Trainee (Basic 3 for help) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:12 am by Amrit

» Returned At Last
Midnight Magic Trainee (Basic 3 for help) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:08 am by Amrit

» Unity Stadium
Midnight Magic Trainee (Basic 3 for help) EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:26 am by Kazekage1625

» Violent Volcano
Midnight Magic Trainee (Basic 3 for help) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:10 pm by Serpanok Mara

» Town Of Miner
Midnight Magic Trainee (Basic 3 for help) EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:34 pm by Serpanok Mara

» Kaze the fallen son Zeus
Midnight Magic Trainee (Basic 3 for help) EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:50 am by Kazekage1625

» Tower Of Life
Midnight Magic Trainee (Basic 3 for help) EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:06 pm by Kazekage1625

» Temple of death
Midnight Magic Trainee (Basic 3 for help) EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:27 am by Serpanok Mara

» Lucan Birel
Midnight Magic Trainee (Basic 3 for help) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:23 pm by Caeluath Ruaelis

Statistics
We have 40 registered users
The newest registered user is fortypad

Our users have posted a total of 269 messages in 67 subjects

Midnight Magic Trainee (Basic 3 for help)

Go down

Midnight Magic Trainee (Basic 3 for help) Empty Midnight Magic Trainee (Basic 3 for help)

Post by Alexander Corvinus Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:59 am

Name:Revenge of the dead
Level stage:1
Description:A Trainee of the Midnight race has the ability to summon a dead animal from the afterlife and bring it back. It is never any bigger than a tiger or bear sized animal and cant sustain alot of hits since they always come back in the skeletal form.(break apart after 5 posts)

Level stage:2 (Can summon 2 animals and lasts 6 posts)

Name:Hidden Blades
Level stage:1
Description:A Trainee of the Midnight race can call upon his own shadow to aid him. The shadow stretches over the hands and fingers of the user to form deadly claws. These claws however don't last long as the user is not strong enough to hold his own shadow there for an infinite amount of time. (Returns to your normal shadow after 5 posts)

Level stage:2 (Poison added to claws. Poison lasts 1 round.)

Name:Horrid Mutilation
Description:A Trainee of the Midnight race can call upon the strange powers of his race, and mutilate a small part of his body to avoid an attack, then make it normal again after the move is avoided. This can sometimes be so horrid to the opponent that they are paralyzed with fear. (If opponent hit is evaded at close range opponent is stunned for 1 post.)

~More Magic will come soon. I assume alot of you like to make up your own magic moves so I don't want to put alot down and nobody use them. If anyone has any magic they'd like to add then send me a pm and i'll add it to the list~

Alexander Corvinus
Trainee
Trainee

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down