Dragon Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Real Life Pictures
Library Lake EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:12 am by Amrit

» Returned At Last
Library Lake EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:08 am by Amrit

» Unity Stadium
Library Lake EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:26 am by Kazekage1625

» Violent Volcano
Library Lake EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:10 pm by Serpanok Mara

» Town Of Miner
Library Lake EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:34 pm by Serpanok Mara

» Kaze the fallen son Zeus
Library Lake EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:50 am by Kazekage1625

» Tower Of Life
Library Lake EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 5:06 pm by Kazekage1625

» Temple of death
Library Lake EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:27 am by Serpanok Mara

» Lucan Birel
Library Lake EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:23 pm by Caeluath Ruaelis

Statistics
We have 40 registered users
The newest registered user is fortypad

Our users have posted a total of 269 messages in 67 subjects

Library Lake

2 posters

Go down

Library Lake Empty Library Lake

Post by Amrit Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:02 am

This is the largest source of knowledge known. The Matriarch of the Water Race practically lives here. Its collection of knowledge ranges from the beginning of time to the present.

Amrit
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2008-08-20

https://dragonwarriors.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Library Lake Empty Re: Library Lake

Post by Caeluath Ruaelis Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:36 pm

Walking through the darkest parts of the library the orb at the bottom of his staff making a resounding clank sound at it tapped the floor as he walked. He was searching for an ancient room with books on potions, healing and herbology. He had bag, the shoulder strap letting it hang on his hip, every now and again when he saw a book that interested him he would take it and put it into the bag, the bad never getting heavier or looking more then empty. It had been a present from his mother with a note on how to find this room.

He sighed as he turned a corner, he was lost and he knew it. The note had seemed very old, and it was faded in parts making it hard to read. He wasn't sure about distances as the not wasn't very clear on that part. Suddenly he tripped over landing face first into the dust. Shaking his head he got back up to look what he had tripped over. It was a book, the title long faded he opened the leather like cover not realizing it for what it really was.

The title in the book said "A Bestiary Guide to the World Around Us." It seemed interesting enough an since he was lost a little time spent reading would not hurt. Turning the page he saw a creature, it looked like a rotting corpse but it's eye, which should have been long gone by the looks of the corpse, were glowing bright red. It's hand was outstretched as if trying to grab him.

There was a small amount of text under the picture that seemed to be written in a red ink. "A zombie, slow moving usually, created by evil necromancers or Magic unknown, usually used by the darkness race. Strength include almost limitless endurance and stamina, unending hunger and unending ability to pursue a target. Weaknesses include, Sufficient bludgeoning damage to, severing of the top spinal cord located in the neck, and Fire altho it takes several minutes for them to die."

It seemed rather interesting book, a Bestiary, meaning that it could tell him about the world. He flipped back to the front finding two pages stuck together where he had no noticed it before. Careful moving the pages apart he saw a note, he began to read it. It seemed to be a note from the author. "Hello read, you now hold in your possession my life's work, I have traveled the lands in search of the truth and answers to all the mystical creatures in this world. The result of my findings is what you hold in your hand, lessons for future generations. Altho it may not be organized I assure you that it is extremely accurate. Use this knowledge to become safer and protect all those who are dear to you."

He smiled thinking at the kindness of a person to devote their lives to others just so that future generations could be safe. Holding the book in one hand he picked up the staff, the orb at the bottom sounding again as he searched for the room that just did not want to be found.

Caeluath Ruaelis
Trainee
Trainee

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Caeluath Ruaelis Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:47 pm

Hours later after finding the book he rushed out the door panting hard. He quickly shoved the book into his bag as he ran his fastest to the lake. Damm.. he thought I'm gonna be late again he was late for his training having spent to much time in the library searching for the room. He ran his heart out towards the Rampaging River.

Caeluath Ruaelis
Trainee
Trainee

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum